The two boarding houses [one boys and one girls] lie at the heart of the school and provide a residential opportunity for pupils at school, which is almost unique in the Middle East. Repton Dubai is able to offer residential boarding accommodation for those students and families who would benefit from the opportunities provided by either full term boarding or more flexible boarding options, such as weekly boarding. To provide the care and nurture that all young people need, each boarding house has a highly experienced housemaster or housemistress, and a resident house tutor; these staff are also supported by a residential matron, gap year boarding assistants, and ancillary support staff who include housekeepers, nurses and a UK qualified onsite doctor.
Our aim is to provide a caring, stimulating and happy environment where pupils grow into self-confident, active and successful young people.
Pupils are accommodated in rooms with en-suite bathrooms and personal study areas. High speed internet access is available in all of the study bedrooms and meals are cooked on site. In addition, boarders have access to world class facilities onsite as well as organised after school activities. Boarders are also encouraged to take full advantage of the opportunities available to them within Dubai such as golf, sailing, horse riding, go-karting, paintballing and overnight excursions, to name but a few!
Sunday to Saturday
Sunday to Thursday
4 days a week
3 days a week
|Year 7 - Year 13||AED 66,000 ($18,000)||AED 60,500 ($16,500)||AED 51,500 ($14,000)||AED 42,500 ($11,570)|
- Boarding fees are annual and do not include tuition fees.
- All meals are provided for Boarding pupils.
- A deposit of AED 50,000 ($13,650) is required for all Boarding pupils. This is refundable when the pupil leaves.
- Visas through the school are only available for full boarders AED 5,000 ($1,365) – VAT inclusive.
- Medical insurance can be provided for full boarders AED 5,250 ($1,430) – VAT inclusive.
- Repton day-pupils are welcome to stay in a boarding house (parents’ travel, exam periods, late event in school…), please contact Admissions.
Support available within boarding includes:
- Residential and non-residential tutors are available throughout the week to assist pupils with their homework and give them guidance
- Each House has its own resident Matron, on hand 24 hours a day to care for the pupils’ welfare and practical needs
- Additional English support is available when required
If you are considering boarding please get in contact with our admissions department who will be delighted to assist you.