Repton Refer a Friend Programme
DID YOU KNOW?
The majority of Repton’s new students come
from parent referrals?
We are proud to announce
Refer a Friend Programme
As a way of thanking our biggest advocates we are offering a
4% tuition fee discount*
on the following academic year’s tuition fee for any existing parents that refer a friend to the school.
Alternatively, if you would like to thank Repton’s teachers you can donate your referral reward to the school’s Teacher Happiness Fund.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Terms & Conditions
1. Referrals have to be submitted by the referring Repton parent via email to email@example.com, prior to the referee’s application & admission.
2. If the referred friend’s details already exist on our system, the refer a friend referral will not be applicable.
3. The referrer must be a parent with a child or children already enrolled in Repton School.
4. For each referred child successfully enrolled the referring Repton parent will receive 4% discount, for one year, for one child, at Repton School.
5. The referral reward is applicable to the youngest child of the referring Repton parent attending Repton School.
6. Referral rewards are paid once all the below conditions are satisfied;
7. Successful admission.
8. 1st term tuition fees have been settled.
9. The student has attended school for at least 2 weeks.
10. Referral rewards are not applicable for siblings of existing Repton students.
11. Referral rewards are not applicable for students transferring from an EKI school or nursery.
12. Multiple referrals of the same student will be rewarded on a first referral – first reward basis.
13. Referred friends with children already attending Repton School do not qualify for this discount.
14. Discounts or donations cannot be transferred to others (except for the school’s Teachers’ Happiness Fund).
15. Referral admissions are subject to the school admission and assessment policies & procedures.
16. Repton School reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of the referral program.