Reduced Tuition Fees
Repton School Dubai has reduced the tuition fees at its Senior School by an average of 10% starting academic year 2018-19.
|Year 1||AED 59,754|
|Year 2||AED 59,754|
|Year 3||AED 61,697|
|Year 4||AED 62,191|
|Year 5||AED 70,221|
|Year 6||AED 70,221|
|Year 7||AED 75,000|
|Year 8||AED 78,000|
|Year 9||AED 80,000|
|Year 10||AED 88,000|
|Year 11||AED 88,000|
|Year 12||AED 95,000|
|Year 13||AED 95,000|
1. Deposit for new pupils is 30% and deposit for current pupils is 10% of annual Tuition Fees as per KHDA regulations.*
2. All tuition fees are subject to any increase approved by the KHDA.
3. There is a Registration fee of AED 500 (VAT applicable). The fee is non refundable.*
4. There is a discount of 5% on the tuition fees if the payment is made in full for the entire academic year.*
5. There is a sibling discount of 5% on the third and subsequent child/ren.*
6. Children joining Repton School directly from Dovecote Nursery will receive a discount of 15% on the tuition fees for the first year they attend Repton.*
7. Upon acceptance of offer (new pupils) or re-registration (existing pupils), the balance of tuition fee (net of deposit) is due in the form of post dated cheques as follows: 40% of balance dated at the start of Term 1 and 30% dated at the start of Terms 2 and 3.
* Terms and conditions apply