Library Assistant – Repton Junior School, Dubai
We seek an enthusiastic and confident person to join our dedicated library team. Applications are welcomed from candidates who have a love of reading and who wish to share their enjoyment with the children.
The successful candidate will relish the opportunity to be a crucial part of the effective provision already in place in the junior school and will help to further develop the library into a thriving learning environment.
Candidates will need to be:
- enthusiastic and passionate about reading and have knowledge of children’s literature
- able to inspire students to develop their reading and independent study skills.
- able to communicate effectively and in a professional manner with pupils, staff and parents and be committed to team work
- proactive and imaginative in their approach to the provision and promotion of the library and the resources it provides.
- has a knowledge of how to organise, catalogue and classify library resources
- can use library management systems and other ICT software
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com